Top Ten Tax Tips - © David Letterman
10. Deadlines are just suggestions. File your taxes whenever you want.
9. Warlocks cannot claim trolls as dependents.
8. Make filing more personable by naming your calculator. Mine is named "Owen."
7. Make make sure your accountant went to a real school and not a phony Internet college like I did.
6. H. Block, good guy. R.Block, complete greaseball.
5. Getting a refund? Log on to IRS.gov to spin the wheel and play "double or nothing."
4. If you don't remember your Social Security number, make one up.
3. Do not use Wesley Snipes' accountant.
2. Not really a tax tip, but accountants are wild in the sack.
And the number one tax tip this year is
1. Take it from me, prison's not so bad.
You Tube - Dentist Sketch - The Carol Burnett Show